Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tuesday Night Post # 3.5



Workers,

Work is a way to live for death.

-DBL





I misalign go home on my back I realign.
This vehicle of growth even in death does it find a way to dine on misfortune.

This is the irrational growth that I fine myself wanting to explore
This is where phenomenon we still don’t fully understand relate.  From this comes seemly chaotic growth.  Cancerous on one end, self healing on the other.

a genetic pattern, a fractal existence, a war unending.

A bread crumb deliciously place at the end of surrender. Allowing Wealth to unwind.  Towers that tall they fall with vengeance, adding numbers to the body count. Punishing as it loses stature. 

A glitch in your terms. numbers deconstruct as they reconstruct adding distant to the equation.  They do not fully explain a multi-dimensional phenomenon. 

A larger arch that I don’t see but sense its there.  That is my hopes to find and explore.  A bit vague this descriptions are. My hopes is to leave the space that is need for ideas to Growth. 

No comments: