Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Night Post #20 (mid-day addition)

Pebbles,

Do to lack of computer access in Joshua Tree I am posting an early version.

-DBL

*     *     *     *    *    

Inhaling I am human
I rise filled with life
Exhale pulled down
A small death
In this I practice being human
Creating my horizon
My eye projects the distance I can go
My body measures
My present state
Its Present Weight
A simple black and White
Complicated by desire
Darkness mixed with sweetness
This dichotomy is destroyed
In the building and demolition
I lose sight of this rhythm
At times I stare into the Black
Convinced that it's a blinding light
The other direction a confusing paradox
A Third state
I meander finding things
That enlighten from macabre foundations
Colliding winds that 
Spin, spin, spin



No comments: